Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Reflections: looking forward

I would like to read more stories about the native american cultures and what their belief might be. I would also like to try to read the stories in different locations throughout the remaining semester. I need to come up with a better schedule and work on a few extra assignments to bring my score up some and work toward getting an A for the class. I would like to work on these assignments in the mornings instead of at night. Also the growth mindsets seem to be a good tool to help with writing and would like to learn to use them more. With the extra credit assignments I would be doing curation  projects.

A plant growing up through solidified lava representing a new beginning

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tylor,

    I agree that it’s a great idea to try to take advantage of the extra credit. This is one of those classes where it’s easy to fall behind. You miss one assignment, and then you miss two, and then it seems like you’ve missed the whole week, haha. In your “Looking Back” post, you mentioned that you sometimes study in your kitchen just for different scenery – I feel this. Sometimes a change of pace helps to keep me focused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tylor! I also enjoy reading stories about why the world works the way it does. I think it's interesting that cultures all across the world have their different ways of explaining it. I have trouble not letting all my work build up till the last minute. I'm going to try and get a little bit ahead this weekend. I hope the rest of your semester goes well!

    ReplyDelete