Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 12

I actually really enjoyed the readings of this week. I was actually excited that when I got the the end of a few of the stories to see that there was three to four more parts that I could read. The stories were more like stories that I would actually hear of than stories where there is always a lesson to be learned. The only writing I've done so far is for my biochemical methods lab. I feel pretty proud of my lab report that I wrote. It took me a few hours to write. I tried a new style of writing and for each different section of my report I would change places that I wrote. For the opinionated parts of the report I would be in a more relaxed location and for the results and methods section I wrote them in the library. I've read a lot of interesting things in this class with all kids of different styles. One of my favorite stories I have red is one where a story was within a story. I can't remember whose it was or what it was exactly about but it was written very cleverly. My other classes are going pretty smooth. I've gotten behind in my labs the last couple of weeks because of studying for lecture class's midterms. There really aren't any connections with this class and my other classes at all. All of my other classes are science classes so the mindset needed to study and do the work for them is completely different. The only similarity that there is is that one of them requires us to read scientific reports and to write about them and answer a short quiz. I went to the football game last week against Iowa State. It wasn't a very exciting game and I didn't stay the whole time. Other than that I haven't done much. Duck season has officially started so I've just been getting my gun and decoys ready for a hunt in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tylor!!

    That’s so awesome that you enjoyed the readings this week. I really enjoyed the readings that I read this week too. That’s one thing that I really like about this class, sometimes it doesn’t feel like we’re doing homework. But we’re actually doing assignments that we enjoy!! That’s great that your classes are going well, it sounds like you’re having a great semester!

    ReplyDelete