Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 12

The mindset project I am reflecting on the challenges presented by different classes and how I go out them. I am in six hours of microbiology lecture classes where I just go to class and listen to what is said. The only grades in those classes are the exams. I usually start preparing for the exams three days before the exams where I just go over the material covered in lectures. I am also in six hours of chemistry labs. Most of the grades come from lab reports or pre lab quizzes. There are also practicals and finals that I study for in the same way as the lectures. The only other class is this one. At first I wasn't sure how this class would work or how best to work for this class. I've found that throughout the semester it is best to work on this class in the evening when I am getting tired so my mind is out of the science way of thinking and I can be more creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment