Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 11

The growth mindset I worked on for this week is the reading challenge. I read an entertainment type story this week instead of a myth type story. I prefer reading the myth type stories because they tell more of a story behind the story. I didn't like the entertainment type story because it was more challenging to come up with a story for it. I also read a story out of the UNtextbook in a different location. I was sitting outside and read one of the stories about nature and it helped me to think of the story in a different aspect. Reading outside made me think of the story in a more entertainment way instead of like work as it does when I am in a studious environment. This could help me out in classes like this where I don't have to think of the material in such a stern way.

No comments:

Post a Comment